Understand Software Freedom
Freedom One is the freedom to study how the program works, and change it so it does your computing as you wish.
Topics in this category relate to legal, technical, and operational issues organisations can have with free software, including documentation, translation, accessibility, development methodologies, and custom developments.
- what license to choose for a project
- what does software development cost
- documenting, translating, localizing software
- how can users change software
- what development processes are used
- what makes code secure
- what best practices are proven
If you’re not sure the topic you have in mind fits this category, you’re welcome to Find or create a new topic?